Lashes & Brows
29 Eyelash Tint
Experience a little relaxing down time, whilst we apply colour to those blonde or light tipped lashes.
17 Eyebrow Tint
Expertly applied for the perfect shade every time.
95 Lash Lift and Tint
You can ditch the DIY lash curler and mascara and with just one professional treatment you'll have a sumptuous lash lift that is retain, even after a shower or swimming that can last 6 - 8 weeks and beyond.
A lash lift is a fantastic alternative to eyelash extensions and there's virtually no after care required! Just wake up and get going with your beautiful lashes.
39.5 Lash and Brow Tint
58 Eye brow shape, brow & lash tint
Classic Eyelash Extension Artistry
Our Lash Artist uses only the utmost care and pays very close attention to detail. Since every set of eyes are different, Elise will discuss length, curl and shape with each new client in order to design the most natural, glamorous and beautifully styled design, just for you.
Only the best equipment and professional application techniques are used to create damage free and natural lashes. The highest level of hygiene is maintained in our salon. Always keeping your eyes and lashes healthy is our number one priority.
Classic Lashes Full Set
50-60 lashes per eye $120 Approximately 2 hours
Classic Lashes Natural Set
40-50 lashes per eye $ 90 Approximately 90 minutes
2 Weeks $45
3 Weeks $55
4 Weeks $75
4-5 Weeks is considered a full new set
$30 for the first 20 minutes and then $10 per 10 minutes thereafter.
Unfortunately due to different industry standards, we will not refill lashes done elsewhere. These will need to be assessed and soaked off and a new set applied
Massage & Body Experiences
30 min | 60
45 min | 80 Exhale Relaxation Massage
60 min | 105
110 Juicy Back Attack for the bits you can’t get to
This melting relaxation treat is also a super skin fix for your back. Enjoy a cleansing massage and smoothing body milk exfoliation and targeted mask spread. Heal the skin with a moisture quenching back and shoulder massage.
Vani-T Spray Tan
All our flawless solutions are Eco-Cert approved DHA and 95% natural and organic Australian Ingredients. Experience a quality tanning experience with exceptional anti-ageing skin care advantages. A believable, long lasting natural hydrating glow customized to your requirements, long lasting colour and no faux smell. Applied by our staff using professional spray equipment with healthy extractors for safe application.
Full Body Spray single application $40
Full Body Spray double application $45
Creating a Flawless Tan
Before your spray tan appointment
- We recommend you make your spray tan appointment the day before your event. The tan will continue to develop further for up to 24 hours.
- Ensure you do all of your hair removal i.e. sugaring at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan appointment.
- Gently exfoliate your skin with soft spa gloves or Skin Juice Buff Body Exfoliant at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan appointment, to remove any dead cells.
- Moisturise twice daily with one of our Skin Juice Nutraceutical Body Lotions or creams for a week leading up to your tan. This will give you an optimal result. However, do not moisturise on the day of your spray tan
On the day of your spray tan appointment
- DO NOT apply any products to your skin (no moisturiser, no deodorant, no perfume, NOTHING) on the day of your appointment. Any product applied to your skin will act as either a barrier to the tan, or it may react chemically with the tan solution.
- A bit nervous, don’t be. We’re professionals. We provide you with a disposable g-string, hair cap and feet protectors, but if you want to wear nothing or your swimwear that’s ok too.
- The same situation applies if you come to your appointment and you are sweaty – the sweat acts as a barrier to the tan, and may also cause the tan to run, causing streaks/patches.
- Wear your Kaf-Tanned Dress to your appointment OR you may purchase one from us. Tight clothing will rub against your skin and may cause patches. Besides you’ll look stylish when leaving in your Kaf.Tanned Dress.
- To avoid strap marks we recommend you do not wear your bra after you appointment, until your tan has fully developed and you have washed it off.
- Bring thongs/to wear after your appointment, as shoes/socks will cause the tan to rub off/leave patches.
Spray Tan After-Care
- Do not get wet or sweaty before you are due to wash your tan off (be careful if washing your hands! – soap and water will wash away your tan, and any splashes will make it run).
- Do not put any products on your skin until after you have had your first shower or you will ruin your tan.
Your First Shower
Use only water to rinse the tan off. Do not scrub/rub your skin. Do not use any body wash or shampoo. Do not use any products containing sodium laurel sulphate (SLS) as this will strip your tan.
- Do not rub your skin; simply pat your skin dry very gently to absorb the moisture.
- Once you are dry MOISTURISE, MOISTURISE, MOUISTURISE!! At least TWICE a day. We recommend one of our Skin Juice Nutraceutical Body Lotions or creams as they are super hydrating and smells fantastic.
Want your tan to look good and last as long as possible (7-10 days)?? Then you will need to ensure you follow the after-care steps very carefully. Ensure you keep your skin hydrated. Swimming in chlorinated pools and at the beach, along with long soaking in water will fade your tan more quickly.